AC Social Event: 911 GT3 Cup @ Monza - Fri 23Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Can you pop me on the grid please Jeremy (or on the Reserves if the grid is full already)? Thanks!

• Deleted member 387850

I have to apologise to @hape for tagging you into T1. No excuses, I braked too late and couldn't stop in time. I did wait and tried to apologise at the time, but I'm not sure you could hear me over Joel ;) Sorry once again and hopefully no hard feelings!

EDIT: After watching the replay I have to apologise to @rikki as well :( I lost the rear coming out of Lesmo 2 and as the car was spinning it collected you on the way past. Sorry for that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to apologise to @hape for tagging you into T1. No excuses, I braked too late and couldn't stop in time. I did wait and tried to apologise at the time, but I'm not sure you could hear me over Joel ;) Sorry once again and hopefully no hard feelings!

EDIT: After watching the replay I have to apologise to @rikki as well :( I lost the rear coming out of Lesmo 2 and as the car was spinning it collected you on the way past. Sorry for that!

apologies accepted it is racing
my race was al already ruined and I could not avoid you better luck next time

but thanks again for your apologies

I was a bit upset because the lap was totally garbage after this. I didn't see that you wait but if you do that it's ok. Errors could be and as in your case it was no intention to do such things it's no problem.
Also thx that you mentioned this.
hape

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%