So, whats new these days?

H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.
Decided to check this forum since I have gotten back to simracing again. I left the scene a few years back, because things were hectic in real life, and RD took a strange turn in events, wich I didin't like back then. (starting to focus only on stock content and website itself started to look like a facebook clone) Now, when I check back, things looks much better, and Im actually considering of starting racing on your servers again.

I am just wondering if the servers are still somewhat active? Any new rules that I should be aware off?
Back in the days, it was pretty straight forward. Drive fair, show respect to other drivers. Bumps will happend, but no reckless driving. If you sign up, you are expected to show up. And most imprtant. Have fun!
I really miss the clean races, been trying to do a few public races, but as you may know, they end up in a crash by somneone who has no life and all that.

Are the any rookie/simi-pro leagues goin on? Doing a few casual races is really fun, but there is no sense of any accomplishments, wich I missed back in the days.
Anyway, waiting for replies before I decide to make up my mind! One thing is for sure, if things are like they used to be, considering me in your future events!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%