So I have an idea for maybe the most iconic/epic track ever . Which of you expert modders is interested? :D

Epic, historic, nostalgic... but fictional. And yet completely recognizable by a huge number of car enthusiasts. (Especially us older US-based guys).

It's a track that has never been created in any sim, and yet would be extremely popular with anyone that knows movie car nostalgia.

Without giving too much away, I'm thinking of a somewhat free roam map, that incorporates two lane highway, some dirt back roads, a creek crossing or two... maybe even a stretch of interstate.

Seriously. Someone send me a message. Let's talk. ;)

@Phoenix77 @Fat-Alfie @LilSki

Last edited:
From the guys tagged - 1 retired from modding, one is working on a much bigger project, and the last doesn’t do commissioned jobs anymore

Good luck tho

Well, there may have been some adult beverages around when I typed that, and it was worth a shot. :D
It's probably one of the most repeated/requested things I come across with AC. "I've got an idea for a track, track modders get in contact with me please!". Unfortunately, the most likely option of seeing that track come to life is if you take up 3d modelling and make a go of it yourself. Trust me, I've got a whole bunch of character filled corners in my head too - I feel your pain.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.