Resource icon

Skins Slim Chickens 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Ben22Racing always best to not include the dds files, as they will be generated by the game anyways after either opening the showroom or when joining a session using the livery.

But in terms of your livery, I have tried replacing both the .png files from another skin (after also removing the .dds files). Those .png files showed up in the showroom. So it might be something with either the transparency of the png or maybe some layer in your editing software that is still enabled.
(so in short, it's not related to any setting in the .json files)

Last edited:
@Ben22Racing always best to not include the dds files, as they will be generated by the game anyways after either opening the showroom or when joining a session using the livery.

But in terms of your livery, I have tried replacing both the .png files from another skin (after also removing the .dds files). Those .png files showed up in the showroom. So it might be something with either the transparency of the png or maybe some layer in your editing software that is still enabled.
(so in short, it's not related to any setting in the .json files)
Thanks for investigating. It's strange as all other liveries work and never had this issue before. Have tried re-exporting images, still working absolutely fine for me but not for others. Will continue reading up on potential causes.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 401 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 253 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 270 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.9%
Back