Skins - GT3 Number Panels

Hi all,

Just started painting on ACC and noticed that some of the number panels on the GT3 cars are on an angle. Is there any way to fix these so they are straight and also is there a template that has the number panels showing so you can know where to line up the sponsors and not overlap?

Thanks

Hi all,

Just started painting on ACC and noticed that some of the number panels on the GT3 cars are on an angle. Is there any way to fix these so they are straight and also is there a template that has the number panels showing so you can know where to line up the sponsors and not overlap?

Thanks
The Numberplates are automatically created by ACC. Unfortunately there is no way to change anything.

Hi all,

Thanks
Some of the 'designs' have them in different locations [Lexus for one] - You might just have to tell people when you release it. I think I forgot to do that with my TRD Lexus :/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%