Skinpack Gran Turismo Vol. II - Europeans

Skins Skinpack Gran Turismo Vol. II - Europeans 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tchoskoo submitted a new resource:

Skinpack Gran Turismo Vol. II - Europeans - Skin pack for many european cars that brings you a closer expirience to a Gran Turismo title

Welcome to the second volume of the Gran Turismo skins pack, whose ONLY for european cars.
This is the first version of the skinpack because the carlist I made to know what cars I'm going to do skins is so large.
So, here is the list of first 11 cars:

- Alfa Romeo Brera V6 3.2 (S3r1u5 updated by A s s e t t o l a n d; you can find this car on a s s e t t o l a n d 10) The skins are based on the GT6 Brera

- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Scalino/GTA 1600...

Read more about this resource...

Tchoskoo updated Skinpack Gran Turismo Vol. II - Europeans with a new update entry:

Second part

Welcome to the second volume of the Gran Turismo skins pack, whose ONLY for european cars.
This is the next update of the skinpack which has 9 new skinpacks for that 9 cars (obviously I didn't put of the skinpacks of the cars of the last version)

CAR LIST:

-Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (ACTK; you can find it on assettofr . tk)

-Ferrari F430 (Adriaan Suy (MNBA); you can find it on his Patreon)

-Fiat Panda Super I.E. (Satlab; you can find it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tchoskoo updated Skinpack Gran Turismo Vol. II - Europeans with a new update entry:

Third Part (and last)

This is the last update of this skinpack which has 10 new skinpacks for that 10 cars (obviously I didn't put off the skinpacks of the cars of the last versions)

CAR LIST:

-Mercedes SL500 (EX Mods; you can find it on his Patreon)

-Mercedes SLR McLaren (Mike Yac, edited by ATS and Jandrovi; you can find it on Youtube)

-Mercedes C63 Coupé AMG (RTM...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes