Skinpack for Renault Clio Cup X98 (2013) by "Trained Monkey Modding"

Skins Skinpack for Renault Clio Cup X98 (2013) by "Trained Monkey Modding" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frank25 submitted a new resource:

Skinpack for Renault Clio Cup X98 (2013) by "Trained Monkey Modding" - 25 real life skins for one of the best cup car mods for AC

For me the Renault Clio Cup X98 (2013) by "Trained Monkey Modding" is one of the best cup car mods for AC. The graphics, physics and sound are at a top level. A big thank you to FUZO and his modding team for this fantastic car.

But this car comes only with 6 unicolor skins and so I converted 25 real life skins from the Clio mod by Maki123 & Delpinsky, that uses the same 3D-Model as base. I renamed the skins and created new windows decals, preview pictures and livery icons and added the...

Read more about this resource...

nice job mate, keep the source files, we plan to update the car to make it "RD eligible" somewhere in Q1 2022 :D

nice job mate, keep the source files, we plan to update the car to make it "RD eligible" somewhere in Q1 2022
Sorry, but I'm not the original creator of the skins and I don't know, who made them. I took the skins from the Clio mod by Maki123 & Delpinsky, who increased the size of the skins and made the original windows decals. But they are also not the creators of the skins.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back