Skinpack for Nissan Skyline DR30 Super Silhouette

Skins Skinpack for Nissan Skyline DR30 Super Silhouette 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alguecool submitted a new resource:

Skinpack for Nissan Skyline DR30 Super Silhouette - more skins, more fun

Hi all !

This fictional skinpack is for the Nissan Skyline DR30 Super silhouette put together to AC by Lu Thua Kien, TonySSS, Masscot, Flyingsaucer and JakubP

View attachment 561198

8 differents skins, in 4K, with drivers, team and country.
Just to bulk up a bit a line up with this monster from the 80ies.

To install, the usual CM via drag and drop, or manually in the AC folder.

Have fun!

Read more about this resource...

Hello and thanks for these beautiful skins ! I have the 2.1 version by LTK and skins don't show up in game or in showroom except tires and few parts.

For which version is this car? I've tried 2.1, 2.0, and 1.2 by Jari Leppanen/Mascot/Lu Thua Kien, as well as trying Manuel Puetta and Pedro B's 1.0, these skins don't work with any of the 4 versions.

Alguecool updated Skinpack for Nissan Skyline DR30 Super Silhouette with a new update entry:

Important - Will not work

For those of you who where looking to make it to work :

I did the skins on the TonySSS version, so V1.4. Sorry, following through all the "different" versions this car had is quite difficult, to be fair.

As many of you seems to have trouble making it to work, I too searched for the other versions (just not the payware one, go away) to make it compatible with it. I downloaded the 2.1 version from Jari Leppanen, which seems to be the newest, and it updated the previous version I had...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please, where can i find the "TonySSS version, so V1.4" ?????????????????????;)
Like I said, I don't have it anymore myself due to the update, I already asked Tony if he got it himself but as it is an old version of the mod he doesn't. There isn't an existing link known to both of us to find it back, sorry for that.

As it has become obsolete I would delete this mod entry too but I'm not even sure we can. Couldn't find how anyway. I'll just keep it in case someone find a solution for a recent version, or a new version of the car.

Last edited:
where cab you actually find the car? it seems kind of pointless to make a skinpack for a car that hardly anyone uses
If you can write, you can read !

There is litterally just 1 update to this mod saying "will not work", only 8 messages in one page in the discussion saying why and that I can't delete the entry. I know something pointless for sure : expecting people to read.

If you can write, you can read !

There is litterally just 1 update to this mod saying "will not work", only 8 messages in one page in the discussion saying why and that I can't delete the entry. I know something pointless for sure : expecting people to read.
well why is the mod still up if it doesn't work?

well why is the mod still up if it doesn't work?
"As it has become obsolete I would delete this mod entry too but I'm not even sure we can. Couldn't find how anyway. I'll just keep it in case someone find a solution for a recent version, or a new version of the car."

That is my last sentences before your post. Are you willing to help or you just want the shiny red carpet to the exit door showing how much you are disappointed, and that I should apologize deeply for the time you wasted ?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 139 57.4%