Skin Pack for Driver 1955

Skins Skin Pack for Driver 1955 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Mr. Malarkey

Premium
Mr. Malarkey submitted a new resource:

Skin Pack for Driver 1955 - 24 historic driver skins and colors for the 50's-style helmet

By popular demand, here is a pack of 24 different driver skins and colors for my new Driver_1955 mod, which can be found here.

Included are historic skins for many drivers of the 1950s who had unique designs on their helmets. They are weighted heavily in favor of Maserati 250f drivers, but there are a few others in there as well:

Alberto Ascari and Eugenio Castelloti​

Read more about this resource...

They all look awesome, thanks again!
Looking forward to your Maserati liveries, hopefully more cars from the 50es will come too in the future :inlove:

PS Have you though about doing a Maria Teresa de Filippis helmet? Don't know if having also a specific face to go along with it would be possible, but it would be a great tribute to a great driver!

Looking forward to your Maserati liveries, hopefully more cars from the 50es will come too in the future :inlove:

PS Have you though about doing a Maria Teresa de Filippis helmet? Don't know if having also a specific face to go along with it would be possible, but it would be a great tribute to a great driver!

Yup, I did her livery from Belgium 1958, the first race she qualified for. :) I have no idea how to make the driver look like a particular person, but I did give her a woman's face.

Here's a sneak peak! I know it's hard to tell, but she actually does have a woman's face!
De filippis 07.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Forum trophies