Resource icon

Skins SKIN PACK Addon for "GT3 Challengers Pack" 1.48

Login or Register an account to download this content
As coolwhip stated it does add additional car liveries but doesn't replace the original liveries. You have the choice to use both the original liveries and the third party liveries together in your races or only use the third party liveries and exclude the original onees in races.

Many of these liveries are based on the real cars, teams and drivers though a few are not. Have fun. :)
I order to have all liveries - S397 and from the skinpack - do I add both - S397 and skinpack - packages to V-Mod ?

I created V-Mod with just skinpack "cars" and I got only skinpack teams - no S397 liveries.

When creating a V-Mod it won't allow you to include both the S397 liveries with the 3rd party liveries but using no V-Mod in single player races it allows you to include both together when using Opponent filters!

Last edited:
Same here, just bought the GT3 Challengers DLC and wanted to install some nice skins.
Package Manager says "...requires unknown base mod...".
If you need skins, on the Steam workshop you can find whole VLN GT3 grid . Mixed with couple of Blancpain skins found here, you can build a nice grid.
Other possibility , in RD you can also find very good skin packs of IMSA GTD , for years 2019 and even (Daytona) 2020.

All the cars (both GT3 and Challenge packs) where updated last week, and your components don't work with the last version of the cars. I.E. last version of Porsche 911 GT3 is 1.61, and your component requires version 1.47. Could you update the post?

Sharing the dds liverys would be also useful :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back