Singapore Updated Sponsorboards

Misc Singapore Updated Sponsorboards 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rick Jonk submitted a new resource:

Singapore Updated Sponsorboards - Updated Sponsorboards for the Singapore track

Hi all and welcome to my first Sponsorboard mod!

This mod replaces all the F1 2018 Signs with the real life Sponsorboards.

NOTES: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE

INFO: There might be a update to add the Heineken sponsors, i've got a small issue with it at the moment but when its sorted i will update it! ( This explains why there are F1 Experience boards right now, they're just a simple placeholder until i've fixed the issue )

Read more about this resource...

Rick Jonk updated Singapore Updated Sponsorboards with a new update entry:

Singapore Updated Sponsorboards final update

Hi all,

This update is the last one for this mod, take a look at the additions below!

WARNING: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW UPDATE, THE UPDATE WON'T WORK IF YOU JUST INSTALL IT!

- Mod is now compatible with all the sponsorboard mods!
- Added a few more sponsors
- Improved the graphics of the sponsorboards

More Sponsorboard updates are coming soon!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everytime I tried a sponsor mod then I check files on steam and repair the game...so when I try a new mod it's like a fresh install of the game...no way to get those sponsor mods works for me...everything in low res like this:

Right, here you are..with you mod I also have a strange glitch on the start line where steering wheel is missing and left and right wheels looks like being in the garace... but when you press the button and get ready to race it's fine (forgive me I've forgot HDR on in that screen)..then you can see the difference between the sponsor you modded and the other ones you haven't touched (Rolex and fly emirates)..Singapore, day time..thank you in advance mate! Really appriciate you look into it! :)

Unfortunately the issue can't be fixed, its something with the game that just can't take the image in full 1080 pixels. the Johnnie Walker one is pretty good in my opinion but anyway.

About the steering wheel, its a bug from the game not from the Mod. ( they fked up the intro of the singapore gp )

I was preatty sure the problem was the game...yeah, due that it's black the Johnny walker it's fine, but Others are too low resolution...thank you mate!

edit: It seems your friend @RAYNERPS3235 has found a solution for it??

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%