Simucube Product Release Live on Twitch

I’ll start…paid an arm and a leg for these Wave Italys and who would’ve thought that two years later these would seem so inferior?

They are great pedals, no doubt, but man I am excited to upgrade to these new Simucube’s.

• Deleted member 197115

Price released.
1 for Euro 2’398 a single one…
2 for Euro 4’329 throttle, brake
3 for Euro 6’246 full set
:confused:

Price released.

:confused:
Sounds about right...might as well for them to list it high, I am sure they will still sell like hot cake for now, there are still plenty of people with more money to know what to do with. Plus, put that high pricing out there now, who knows in 6 months, if global recession take a stronger hold...they might not be able to get away with asking this much for actuator pedals.

• Deleted member 197115

Sim Racing Expo started today, Simucube should have presented at 12:30, hopefully we will see some feedback from lucky one who tried these pedals, unless due to extremely high price they keep them in a locked glass box surrounded by armed guards. :roflmao:

• Deleted member 197115

Let's see what other High End Pedals now "flood" the marketplace.
Might be a good time to upgrade HE Pro to Ultimate Plus, if anyone planning to unload 3 pedal set to finance ActivePedal let me know (btw, not interested in kidney, as you might need to sell this one too).

• Deleted member 197115

Sim Racing Expo started today, Simucube should have presented at 12:30, hopefully we will see some feedback from lucky one who tried these pedals, unless due to extremely high price they keep them in a locked glass box surrounded by armed guards. :roflmao:
Starts at 2:15:50

• Deleted member 197115

1669919991868.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, was a little relieved about cheaper price, than put on my glasses and saw the small +VAT which in Germany is +19%.

So, still NO DICE for me.

But as others mentioned, this is only the beginning of a new development.

MFG Carsten

got to cover r&d costs somehow. Early adopters or those who have plenty of £££ will buy, the good thing is like everything prices will come down over time and others will try and follow suit so competition will also drive prices..... good times ahead for us all (eventually)

got to cover r&d costs somehow. Early adopters or those who have plenty of £££ will buy, the good thing is like everything prices will come down over time and others will try and follow suit so competition will also drive prices..... good times ahead for us all (eventually)

Yup, not to mention there are still plenty of people out there with more money than sense. Just take a look at the current car markets...people still paying above and beyond sticker.

• Deleted member 197115

Could be a gimmick nobody talks about in a few months, except some deep pockets early adopters, or the beginning of something that can be carried out by other makers in more consumer friendly form and price.
But in the current form factor and price, meh, I'd rather get Ultimate+ and slap some tactile or rumble motors on those and spend the change on cocaine and hookers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea