Resource icon

EA Sports WRC Simple Menu Music Replacer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes you can change any song in my mod or the base game too. You need to name the files you want to add as the same name as the song you want to replace, make sure it's in .ogg format, and then process the audio with Wwise
Thank you - I'm going to try this tonight! My first "mod", exciting stuff lol

Edit: I'm struggling to get the .ogg files into Wwise, would converting .wav into the .wem work too? I figure it's just the final filetype that matters?

Edit 2: After much more fiddling, I've given up. Not cut out for this!

Last edited:
Thank you - I'm going to try this tonight! My first "mod", exciting stuff lol

Edit: I'm struggling to get the .ogg files into Wwise, would converting .wav into the .wem work too? I figure it's just the final filetype that matters?

Edit 2: After much more fiddling, I've given up. Not cut out for this!
Unfortunately it was quite a while ago when I did this and I only did it once so I can't remember how exactly it was done. I do remember that it must end up as an .ogg file. Maybe try importing it into Wwise as a .wav and then using Wwise to export it as an .ogg?

Unfortunately it was quite a while ago when I did this and I only did it once so I can't remember how exactly it was done. I do remember that it must end up as an .ogg file. Maybe try importing it into Wwise as a .wav and then using Wwise to export it as an .ogg?
Appreciate the help, I did actually end up trying that but couldn't get Wwise to cooperate - it's not a program I'm familiar with at all!

Maybe I'll come back to it at some point, because the DR2.0 soundtrack is much better than EA WRC's imo and I'd love to have it in the newer game. Nice work even getting your 4 tracks in, impressive stuff cause I couldn't even find the music files in the game files when extracting!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.