Simhub question

hi,
Is it possible for an external program to read the information displayed on a dashboard is simhub?
I don’t like onscreen information while playing in VR. Problem with that is you have no information.
My goal is to have some buttons that when press read out the information.
i.e. number of laps left
Tyre temps
Lap time
Position
I would also like to add a gear up shift beep.
What do you think?
Thanks

Can SimHub display information like an overlay over the game screen? I have used it only displaying the data on a secondary monitor. You idea is interesting for those sims or cars where the information is hard to read in VR or where you cannot assign a button to hide and show different hud elements. That would mean a very customizable hud that could be controlled with buttons in any simulator.

Upvote 0
Sim Hub is by far the best Add-On to any Racing Sim. But I have one little problem. I use the Trustmaster F1 Addon Wheel with an old Iphone 4 on it. When I turn the wheel, also the Screen turns. Is there a simple solution for that?

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "TimmeyTurbo, publicación: 3016815, miembro: 489667"]
Sim Hub es, con mucho, el mejor complemento para cualquier Sim de carreras. Pero tengo un pequeño problema. Yo uso el Trustmaster F1 Addon Wheel con un viejo Iphone 4 en él. Cuando giro la rueda, también gira la pantalla. ¿Hay una solución simple para eso?

[/CITAR]
hola yo tanbien uso iphone 4 y tengo el problema de que cuando estoy en carrera se me sale del tablero a la pagina de simhub,como haces tu para mantenerlo fijo el tablero de informacion en el iphone?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back