SimHub Flag-Display

Misc SimHub Flag-Display 0.0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
FLO_XD03 submitted a new resource:

SimHub Flag-Display - Digital flag display inspired by the real SAS Driver Info Display by LUMIRANK for ACC.

A good one my fellows!

Here you can see a digital flag display which i created for SimHub for the past few days!

I tried to match the real SAS Driver Info Display by LUMIRANK as much as possible while also giving it a little touch of my likings. ;)

I'm really open for some opinions of yours to make it even better and more acceptable for a wider audience. :D

Currently this flag display only really works with ACC but I thought about making it compatible with iRacing aswell. Sadly I don't...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, thank you for making this, works brilliantly!

A couple of observations for what it's worth!

Would it be possible to have the proper 'Ready Lumirank' splash screen on display when there are no flags being displayed?

Also, when the yellow sector flags appear, the 'Ready' text remains on the background. Is there any way to remove that when the yellow sector flags are displayed?

I also noticed that on some occasions when a yellow flag goes to green, they are both on screen at same time (ie the sector flag overlays the green flag).

Anyway, it works brilliantly, and thanks for creating and sharing it.

Last edited:
Hi there, thank you for making this, works brilliantly!

A couple of observations for what it's worth!

Would it be possible to have the proper 'Ready Lumirank' splash screen on display when there are no flags being displayed?

Also, when the yellow sector flags appear, the 'Ready' text remains on the background. Is there any way to remove that when the yellow sector flags are displayed?

I also noticed that on some occasions when a yellow flag goes to green, they are both on screen at same time (ie the secor flag overlays the green flag).

Anyway, it works brilliantly, and thanks for creating and sharing it.

First, thanks for your feedback!

Glad it works as intended. I noticed this behaviour too already, I will look to getting this fixed as soon as possible!

In terms of the splash screen, I think that should be possible aswell. ;)

Greetings!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 130 57.5%