SimFin's Realistic ACC Presets

Misc SimFin's Realistic ACC Presets 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love how the colours pop on this reshade, but I'm having some trouble with it. Single screen user here on older hardware (GTX 1070>planning a new build w/ triples soon!) and I'm getting some blurring on the left and right edges of my screen. Any clue what could be causing this, and a possible solution?

I love how the colours pop on this reshade, but I'm having some trouble with it. Single screen user here on older hardware (GTX 1070>planning a new build w/ triples soon!) and I'm getting some blurring on the left and right edges of my screen. Any clue what could be causing this, and a possible solution?
That would be a filter setting you would need to adjust. I have added that effect to the settings mainly intended for triple screens, I'll update the filter settings and post an update! Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it!

SimFin updated SimFin's Realistic ACC Presets with a new update entry:

Reshade Update

Renamed Reshade so they are easier to maintain.
  1. SimFin ACC Realistic V3 (Performance) improves upon the original SimFin ACC Realistic V1 by exchanging adaptive contrast with AMD Adaptive Contrast. All users using the previous settings can switch to V3 Performance at no visual cost.
  2. Users with a single screen had blurry visuals on the sides of their screen this has been fixed in this update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seeing a lot of blur when switching the effect on and off. I am on a single G9 and not triple monitors.

EDIT: used the v1 preset and all appears to be clear as a bell.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea