Sell SIMDID Formula Steering Wheel FA7 (SimHub Compatible)

samcar304

Premium
[SOLD]

SIMDID FA7 Formula Steering Wheel. This wheel was bought late last year and hardly used. I ended up going VR and had no need for a wheel with screen. The Plastic protector is still on the screen it is so new.

This steering wheel is connected to a PC via a USB coiled cable. The Wheel can be used on SimHub and custom dashboards can be applied like any other screened wheels.

The wheel in the image below is the Forged Carbon Variant:
Dashboard Example.jpg
The Diameter is 285mm. It features chunky ergonomic rubber grips and buttons that illuminate.

Stickers and Mounting Screws/Allen Keys also included.

Comes from a non smoking home.

Any Questions feel free to ask. Images Below.
20230411_165607.jpg20230411_165618.jpg20230411_165630.jpg20230411_165832.jpg20230411_165924.jpg20230411_170015.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I was wondering whether you could show a video on the detents of the rotary encoders? information online is a bit limited especially outside of their own YouTube videos

sorry to resurrect an old thread, but would be very interested in OP’s (and whoever bought this from them) opinion on this wheel. It looks to tick all the boxes for me at a very good price. Any thought very much appreciated

sorry to resurrect an old thread, but would be very interested in OP’s (and whoever bought this from them) opinion on this wheel. It looks to tick all the boxes for me at a very good price. Any thought very much appreciated
I have the original one. Handmade built with only 10ex done.

Forged carbon, 6 palettes, light on encoders. Push buttons for the 4 front encoders and thumbs encoders, 1300g without QR..

I don t know how are the QC now as it seams to be built in series, but i confirm this is one of my favorite wheels. Very light, very stiff, buttons and encoders are reallly easy to use when driving and fonctions are awesome. I have a huge profil on simhub especially for this wheel. (Color change by buttons, alerts, levels for the encoders, twice inputs ...).

When you have it in your hand, you reallly don t feeling the need for a Gsi, Csx3, Soelpec, Rexing... I would bé happy to get an upgraded version with a 5,0 instead of the 4,3 vocore but that's all.

Attachments

• d9f337df-143c-4263-b5a8-1bf3cd42de00.jpg
    d9f337df-143c-4263-b5a8-1bf3cd42de00.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 30

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering