Best Simracing Boots?

I use these boots I found on ebay called light training boots for sports. Very light, warm, flexible with a soft grippy sole. Perfect for me. And best of all cheap £9.99 UK pounds.

_57_zpsdcb4229d.jpg
I bought a pair of these. I like the sole, grippy and not too thick. Comfortable to wear. But the socks make my feet sweat - they were really wet after racing for an hour. The material does not breathe enough, for my feat anyway :barefoot: :p.

Well I got my Fast Track Sim Racing Boot a few days ago. They feel great quality and look great. Easy to slip on and off. At first the rubber sole was VERY slippery on my all aluminum pedals but after a few hours they broke in a bit and now offer good grip.
Sadly I ordered my regular size 43, because on the site they recommended even downsizing one size to get a snug fit, but 43 is too small for me so they hurt my toes while just wearing them :(
Being a European customer I don't think I would return them either, due to the cost of freight.
Sucks, I've wasted $80 on a pair of shoes I'll prob not be wearing for long due to pain ><
Other than size, I've had only one "problem" with them, occasionally I will hit both brake and throttle when I intended only pushing one of them, due to the sole I can't feel that I'm hitting both until I start applying enough pressure and it's too late.
That said, I think if I had these in the right size I would most likely love them.

I bought a pair of these. I like the sole, grippy and not too thick. Comfortable to wear. But the socks make my feet sweat - they were really wet after racing for an hour. The material does not breathe enough, for my feat anyway :barefoot: :p.

cut some holes in them. ;)

I bought a pair of Adidas Samba shoes, which are nice and slim, comparable to a pair of Puma shoes. The sole is a bit thicker being street shoes, but I also wear them out and about. Took a bit of getting used to for a while, but now I can't go back. The support helps a lot for longer distance races, plus it just feels right. Never was one for driving my real car in socks:O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back