Sim Lab Team Redline TR1 vs. RSeat Formula V2

Hey everyone,

I am looking to purchase my first sim rig for my XBox One and I have narrowed down my choices to Sim Lab’s new Team Redline TR1 (I could go with the P1 if that’s considered to be superior) with a Sparco Evo II seat vs. RSeat’s Formula V2. I mainly race Formula 1 cars in F1 2018 but I also race GT cars every now and then in the Forza series. I was just wondering if the quality, comfort, & overall stability of both cockpits were comparable. In terms of price they come out to basically the same amount $ 1300/1400. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! Josh

Hey everyone,

I am looking to purchase my first sim rig for my XBox One and I have narrowed down my choices to Sim Lab’s new Team Redline TR1 (I could go with the P1 if that’s considered to be superior) with a Sparco Evo II seat vs. RSeat’s Formula V2. I mainly race Formula 1 cars in F1 2018 but I also race GT cars every now and then in the Forza series. I was just wondering if the quality, comfort, & overall stability of both cockpits were comparable. In terms of price they come out to basically the same amount $ 1300/1400. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! Josh
Hi there Joshua, are you looking to upgrade in the future to use a DD wheel and high load pedals? And move over to a PC? If not then I would recommend a much cheaper solution such as the GT Omega kit.

Upvote 0
Seating positions are completely different for the Formula V2 (Formula 1 position) vs the TR1 (GT position). Personally, Simlab gives you some much flexibility and would be my first choice.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea