Sim Hub - Racing Dash

Apps Sim Hub - Racing Dash 1.1b

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey Gryzzli,

After testing i found a few more glitches.
- The "A" in "PREASSURE" is still there. It should be spelled "PRESSURE"
- The FL is reading the FR pressure and the FR is reading the FL pressure
- AIR TEMP is reading the track temp (i already changed it so i can't remember if TRACK TEMP was reading air temp or not).

Then a question I can't work out. I'm running the dash on a USB480 screen and the blue color for the font on a black background are hard to read for me. So I changed the color of the font. But though I changed it for the "CURRENT SPEED" in both main screen and idle screen (to lime), the displayed color stays blue. Can you tell me what else I have to change to adjust the color for CURRENT SPEED on the display?

Cheers, Albert

Last edited:
hey Gryzzli,

After testing i found a few more glitches.
- The "A" in "PREASSURE" is still there. It should be spelled "PRESSURE"
- The FL is reading the FR pressure and the FR is reading the FL pressure
- AIR TEMP is reading the track temp (i already changed it so i can't remember if TRACK TEMP was reading air temp or not).

Then a question I can't work out. I'm running the dash on a USB480 screen and the blue color for the font on a black background are hard to read for me. So I changed the color of the font. But though I changed it for the "CURRENT SPEED" in both main screen and idle screen (to lime), the displayed color stays blue. Can you tell me what else I have to change to adjust the color for CURRENT SPEED on the display?

Cheers, Albert
https://gyazo.com/505bd25dacd439bc04df1a9671e06705 instruction here

Hey Gryzzli,

if i may be so bold. One more adjustment is needed (or 3, just how you look at it). The laptimes, which show in 3 screens i think, only shows seconds and thousands of seconds, so not the minutes. (makes for really fast lap times but not for real :)).
And may i suggest you uniform the format of all times shown, so like mm:ss.thousands. Now you used a mixture of mm.ss and mm:ss.
And now i'm being bold, i suggest, just for aesthetic reasons, you outline the AIR TEMP rectangle more to the left so the border around the whole dash looks rectangle withour the less good looking bottom corners, as they are now,

Let me show you what i made of it (WIP) see attachment.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Cheers, Albert

Attachments

• Grizzli's Dash.jpg
    Grizzli's Dash.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 49

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks