Sim Dream modding / https://www.********************/

Wish I'd known about this a month ago before I bought any mods from them, I have a fair few mods purchased from there and thought rather highly of them on the whole, a few discrepancies here and there but I thought nothing of it.

I feel rather bad as I've used their service not realising that they have pirated mods and passed them off as their own.

(I have the 98, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12 Season mods) And I have no way of refunding them.

Whenever I looked for the mods I wanted I found nothing until I came across that site and as I stated above, I thought none the wiser at getting these mods.

Best thing I can do is remove the mods from my game and not use them anymore. Thank you for making me aware of this so I don't spend anymore money on them.

Wish I'd known about this a month ago before I bought any mods from them, I have a fair few mods purchased from there and thought rather highly of them on the whole, a few discrepancies here and there but I thought nothing of it.

I feel rather bad as I've used their service not realising that they have pirated mods and passed them off as their own.

(I have the 98, 02, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12 Season mods) And I have no way of refunding them.

Whenever I looked for the mods I wanted I found nothing until I came across that site and as I stated above, I thought none the wiser at getting these mods.

Best thing I can do is remove the mods from my game and not use them anymore. Thank you for making me aware of this so I don't spend anymore money on them.

The best thing you can do is contact the BBB and file a report. If a good amount of people do they will be shut down.

Contact simdream, tell them you found out the work is copied and want a refund. They will deny you (ofc). If the cannot prove ownership of the copyrighted work, contact your bank/credit card, tell you've found out these are illegally sold copyrighted works and and the seller refused your refund. Tell your bank you want to file a chargeback on grounds they sold you stolen copyrighted goods.

If everyone who's ever bought from them does this it will be even more expensive than the revenue they lose from today forward.

Last edited:
IF YOU HAVE BEEN HARMED - IF YOU ARE A MODDER OR CC - PLEASE READ THIS

I'll post here the same I replied on Mike's and others' YT channels..

There is a copyright lawyer on youtube, channel name is Legal Eagle. He has made some videos on this copyright striking stuff and also dealt with it himself. If you are a modder or CC that has been harmed I suggest you reach out to him. Seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he'd be willing to help - at least offer some guidance/advice - esp if you allow him to turn it into content for his channel I'm sure he'd be willing to collab.

Improper use of DMCA and copyright law is itself ILLEGAL. If you have been harmed, FIGHT BACK. The only way to do that is through the same legal system. Youtube themselves have little to no control. They simply have to follow the laws regarding takedown requests. If you want to fight back, it's THROUGH the legal system. At the very least reach out to this Legal Eagle guy and see if he can in some way offer help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.