Silverstone pit straights and bridges sponsors extension

Tracks Silverstone pit straights and bridges sponsors extension 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Silverstone pit straights and bridges sponsors extension - A small extension for new textures to bridges and pit straights sponsors

On some Kunos tracks including Silverstone , mapping of textures is a bit restrictive (inverted textures, re-use of texture elsewhere...)

So here is a small extension which add new separate textures slots for :
- International pit straight Bridge
- International pit straight sponsors (left side)
- International pit straight sponsors (right side)
View attachment 490193
- National pit straight Bridge
- National pit straight sponsors (3 slots)
View attachment 490194...

Read more about this resource...

so does anyone else have the issue of this completely breaking the lights in the buildings and the lights reflecting off the glass? As soon as I get rid of this extension, the lights work fine again.

so does anyone else have the issue of this completely breaking the lights in the buildings and the lights reflecting off the glass? As soon as I get rid of this extension, the lights work fine again.
Hi,
I have the same issue, thank you for signaling to me. It's due to multiple extension files (one in main assetto corsa extension folder and one in track extension folder)
One workaround for now is to copy lines from the main extension file into the track one and lights work. Anyway I will look into the issue to find a better solution :)

Hello here! For some reason, I can't get the skin to work with your Extension. The default one is there and it works, but the bridges are then all white, naturally.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea