F1 2011 Silverstone - Great Britain (Dry)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
setup is probably my worst, that of silvestone.no is a circuit that I like, and configuration as the e because I had asked the forum members bariums.

Yeah Kyle, the brake Balance should be higher in the rear on this track, i usually run ( F 47% - R 53% )
But also something you should try, using the hard tires. I was able to consistently crank out faster laps with the harder compound on this track, (high 1:24's). Same with Monza try using the prime for qualifying.

How can people drive the Red Bull with the Wings set to 11/11? i put my Williams into Q3 at Silverstone was comfortable with it. Then the other day i did a few laps in the Red Bull with the same setup...hated it, too much grip and oversteer...nothing like flicking it thru Maggots and it oversteers in and when i correct it turfs me of the track...put the lowest wing settings on and still not happy with it...still fastest lap was 1:23.472 in the Red Bull compared to the 1:25.163 in the Williams...no wonder Vettel wins all the time lol

Car
Mclaren

Circuit
Silverstone

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:11
Rear Wing Angle:11

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure:high
Brake Size:small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:3

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:11
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 135 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 167 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 198 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 230 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 265 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 300 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 341 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix x

Alignment
Camber Front:-3.50
Camber Rear:-1.50
Toe Front:0.05
Toe Rear:0.20

Tyres
option / prime

Notes
Setup for PS3 and Trial Time ... you make your settings for race...1:23.207 no aids Driving Force logitech...position in the global ranking 44 th today... time was down to 1:23.021 but an error prevents the game to register...to add me as a friend my nickname is peponegas PSNetwork...I warn you that use Google's translator,, whether if you want a reply please be a simple language and not use abbreviations ... Thank you.

Kyle's set is faster (for me at least) on 1:23'0 (how are you getting 1.25s!?!?), compared to Mouta 1:33'3, and Joss 1:33'6. All are amazing setups tho!
If your 1:25'2 ghost gets to the line before the 1:24, check to see if you haven't done a 1:23'2 and the game is just bugged! ;)

Kyle's set is faster (for me at least) on 1:23'0 (how are you getting 1.25s!?!?), compared to Mouta 1:33'3, and Joss 1:33'6. All are amazing setups tho!
If your 1:25'2 ghost gets to the line before the 1:24, check to see if you haven't done a 1:23'2 and the game is just bugged! ;)
this ghost is a mistake of the game as I said before ... the error occurred when trying to follow the number one ranking to know how I could make that record time so that ghost as my time and nullify the previous ghost ... Also tell him that I did a 1:23.021 time and did not register. All time low I do not register ... I say that is also free to believe or not

In this race i test kyle and Jose Aranda's set ups, and for me was easier to drive with Kyle's one, fasters and stable.

FP: 1.31.9 (Primes)
Q: 1.30.6 (Option)
R: 1.29.913 (Option)

Thank you every body who post their set ups. I am like Kimi, with you set up i drive LOL.

Options: real simulations, IA prof, Rb 2º tray 50% race. 1º in FP & Q, 17º in Race (some bugs penalties) . G25+ProDriver support

Car
Mercedes

Circuit
Silverstone

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 10

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 140 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 169 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 200 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 232 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 266 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 302 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: -

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.11
Toe Rear: 0.35

Tyres
option

Notes
Time Posted: 1:25:236

This track confuses me a lot, because it seems like the time trial laps for other people are bugged, like some of the times have not been reset since patch 2 or something.
I tried to race the quickest time, which is 3 seconds quicker then my own... and the amount of grip he has is absolutely ridiculous.

Then I tried one a bit further down, someone who has supposed to have set a 1:24:0, and I race against that ghost... and my ghost of 1:25:236 gets to the finish line before the 1:24:0 ghost....
This really confuses me, as I don't exactly know where my time is relative to others, so whether this setup sucks or not I don't know, and although I am from england, I do find this track difficult.

If it helps you then great, if it's not then you understand why.
Car
Mercedes

Circuit
Silverstone

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

Notes

This track confuses me a lot, because it seems like the time trial laps for other people are bugged, like some of the times have not been reset since patch 2 or something.
I tried to race the quickest time, which is 3 seconds quicker then my own... and the amount of grip he has is absolutely ridiculous.

Then I tried one a bit further down, someone who has supposed to have set a 1:24:0, and I race against that ghost... and my ghost of 1:25:236 gets to the finish line before the 1:24:0 ghost....
This really confuses me, as I don't exactly know where my time is relative to others, so whether this setup sucks or not I don't know, and although I am from england, I do find this track difficult.

Kyle, I managed to do a 1.24.587 with your old 11/11 cheat setup, I havent tryed your new setup yet so I think there are no bugs or cheating ghosts.
You can actually go alot quicker around this track then you think and mate, once you figure it out. G, It's so much fun!

Heres the vid!!

Car
Torro Rosso
Circuit
silverstone
Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle:9
Rear Wing Angle:7

Braking

Balance: F 48% - R x52%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:std
Balance

Front Anti-Roll Bar:4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:7

Suspension

Front Ride Height:2
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:9
Rear Spring Stiffness:7

Gearbox

Gear 1: 147 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 175 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 206 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 237 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 276 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 309 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 338 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 2

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.30
Camber Rear: centre
Toe Front: centre
Toe Rear: centre

Gearing is weird, cant seem to get it right for this track/car in career, would like some help from someone in a similar car if poss.

Managed a 1:28.510 on options in p3

Vlad8, u seem to lose speed around some of those fast corners, have u ever tried dropping a gear so you on the rev limiter, should also get better pick-up speed coming back onto the straight.

Kyle, I managed to do a 1.24.587 with your old 11/11 cheat setup, I havent tryed your new setup yet so I think there are no bugs or cheating ghosts.
You can actually go alot quicker around this track then you think and mate, once you figure it out. G, It's so much fun!

Heres the vid!!

That was a very nice lap, really smooth and you pretty much nailed every corner better then I can :)

Thx Kyle, I appreciate that a lot coming from you. I still think your the king!!! I cannot make a setup to save myself. :)
Since then I have gone even faster with Jose's Setup.

joosf1 very good setup, especially the gearbox, suits against time as online, I have to say that in my time trial setup times are very similar but there are no major differences when conbustibles tire wear and performance of this setup is much better than mine.

I'm starting to hate this track. Everytime I get to this track, I pray for a nice sunny and dry track.
But no! It's always raining.I have no luck on this track.

Anyway. To the gentlemen that made these set-ups. Nicely done. I have tried all of the setups and there's a couple
I just can't keep control of the car. The rear end is snap happy.(If you know what I mean). Other then that, I had fun
using these setups. Good job to you guys. Keep those setups coming.

Car
Mercedes

Circuit
Silverstone

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics

Braking

Balance

Suspension

Gearbox

Engine

Alignment

Tyres
option

Notes

Changed the brak bias to 48-52 and with your set up smashed it tonight! Car felt horrible under braking with the 52-48 tho!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%