Resource icon

Misc Silverstone F1 2004 Sponsors 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ez Robson submitted a new resource:

Silverstone F1 2004 Sponsors - F1 2004 Sponsors

Changed the sponsors for Silverstone into the ones ran in 2004, also changed kerbs and added textures in pitlane (old pits). Simply drop the folder into your skins file inside the track and done :)
View attachment 363451

Known Issues:
Can't put Fosters on the pit wall as it results in them sideways upside down all over the place due to texture mapping so compromised and just made the wall blue.
Can't get the gantree's with silverstone.co.uk originally to work always turns out...

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot_pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc_ks_silverstone_16-4-120-9-42-15.jpg

If you flip your asph_pitlane texture then that solves the floor strip displaying backwards.
Screenshot_pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc_ks_silverstone_16-4-120-9-58-24.jpg

Unfortunately as you said, the other side of the pit lane remains a mess on this track and probably best just left plain blue, however, how many times do you drive down the pits compaired to the main straight????? Once if ever. I can live with it.

If you flip your asph_pitlane texture then that solves the floor strip displaying backwards.View attachment 363583
Unfortunately as you said, the other side of the pit lane remains a mess on this track and probably best just left plain blue, however, how many times do you drive down the pits compaired to the main straight????? Once if ever. I can live with it.
As for this one I did it for my file which moves the start/pits to the old ones and I think they should be right there as standard, I ignored the new pits as obviously for true authenticity you shouldn't be using them anyway :)

Capture001.PNG

Your poly2.dds needs to be reverse like this or it displays the wrong way round in game. Everything else is spot on. Nothing stopping you now. Love the Fosters run off logo.
EDIT: Actually I've jumped the gun a bit here, this texture displays 3 times around the circuit, with it reverse as above it displays correctly 2 out of 3. The other way around it displays correctly 1 out of 3. Limitations I'm afraid.

Last edited:
View attachment 364366
Your poly2.dds needs to be reverse like this or it displays the wrong way round in game. Everything else is spot on. Nothing stopping you now. Love the Fosters run off logo.
EDIT: Actually I've jumped the gun a bit here, this texture displays 3 times around the circuit, with it reverse as above it displays correctly 2 out of 3. The other way around it displays correctly 1 out of 3. Limitations I'm afraid.
I forgot to mention this in the post actually I thought it was a nice touch and I thought it’s something you don’t notice too much travelling at like 160 with it only being a circle not a letter or something like that must of forgotten to count it in game though

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back