Silverstone broke

May 11, 2013
Hi
Has anybody had a experience of ai taking completely wrong racing line on first corner 3 quarters of the field crash they all seem to take an extremely wide line of track doesn’t matter what type of car I’m racing .
Thanku

May 5, 2014
Just did a DTM race with 22 ai at silverstone and most of the ai went so far wide at the first corner that i thought it was a new layout but no, they all came back onto the line for turn 2 and resulted in destruction derby. The AI in this game is a mess! I had massive drop in fps too since the update

May 5, 2014
Bugs are best reported on the S3 forums, where the devs will definitely see them.
I have given up hope with the developers with regards to ai! It has been terrible for years now and so inconsistant which is disappointing as i really do like the driving and the content. I think one problem is there are just too many classes and they don't have the staff to get ai right for every combination and so ai takes a backseat.

Reactions: Nano10

thepharcyde

1000RPM
Nov 1, 2015
Just did a DTM race with 22 ai at silverstone and most of the ai went so far wide at the first corner that i thought it was a new layout but no, they all came back onto the line for turn 2 and resulted in destruction derby. The AI in this game is a mess! I had massive drop in fps too since the update
Yep, AI are borked at this part of the track. Not just you :)

May 11, 2013
Think over the history of race room the ai has been troublesome but it seemed in a good place before the update now its totally crap with them going off everywhere although the wtcc stuff seems great just the wtcr and gt3 which is a mess , that I’ve tried.

Ross Garland

Spiritseer
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
I have given up hope with the developers with regards to ai!
While I understand your complaint if you have issues that have been reported but not fixed yet, the S3 forums are still the best place to post bug reports. Posting here will achieve little since RD staff have no influence over S3 or the R3E development process.

May 5, 2014
No worries Ross Garland i was just responding to nickys question so there was no need for you to stick your nose in anyway, jeez ye are like somethin out of 1984 watchin every little thing we post:D Merry Christmas to all at Race Department! Love the website.

Nano10

75RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Among the problems of AI, FFB and physics, plus obsolete graphics this game was far behind AC and ACC.

• Haha
Reactions: Majuh