Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Yes, and not every V12, only certain garages it seems. A rebuild should fix them, but since they all have to be done I will also try and fit more pit spots in, as the original only has 16, which meant that some cars were sharing pit spots.

thanks Keith. Glad I could help. Whats weird is that it doesnt happen to every car. so far just htis car and fv12 so far

OK,
here's a new one to try if you want.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/340s2ynxwoqmhgn/Estoril_1988.AIW

I have not had time to test everything (safety car behaviour for example), but there are now 26 garages and 26 pit spots, all seem to be working.

I will double check and if possible improve it and upload a better final version tomorrow :)

It´s a case of "no news, good news!" I think that everyone loves your fantastic work, and dont have nothing to add. "Just onother brilliant track from Patrick!" and they go to the download button...

I too had many problems with the Sync tool and could not get a single one to sync without the errors others are having. Not sure if it is of help to anyone, but I switched mine from an FTP to HTTP connection in options and no more problems. :thumbsup:

I have noticed some missing textures on the F1 2015 cars (i.e. Williams). Not sure if that is connected or a problem with the 2015 version regardless...anyone else go that problem (white cars) using the proper FTTP method?

Will investigate further once the final download is complete.

Hope this helps some of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back