Silver City 1966

Tracks Silver City 1966 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

Silvery City 1966 - With its many banked corners and large elevation changes, this track is going to be a blast!

I am happy to announce the launch of the new, exciting, Silver City 66 Circuit for Assetto Corsa. I have poured countless hours into creating this track, and I couldn't be prouder to share it with you all.

View attachment 653682
For those of you who have been following the development of Silver City 66 since the beginning this public release remains largely the same as the previous work in progress release, however I have made some tweaks to the night light settings and made...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, in front of the screens of this magnificent track, I am very frustrated because it crashes after downloading; I guess you have to have the CSP?.. which I don't have:(

This is the first time I've seen a road surface vibration, that's meant for curbs, dirt/sand, grass etc. On vanilla it doesn't seem to pick it up but on my gamepadfx it causes a constant vibration. Probably also just a problem with my script since your sin height and length is set to zero so I should factor that in. Just a tiny weird thing to consider. Do you have it set intentionally, maybe for wheel haptics like the new logitech has?

Just after downloading the track (and before downloading the cars), I have an immediate feedback on the Assetto desktop. In general this problem happens when there is the CSP (which I don't have).
Sorry, what I meant was - how come you are not using CSP? It adds a lot of new features and makes the game even better.

Small remarks, concrete hay “blocks”, low resolution rocks, tents are floating, some vegetation does have straight lines above and mountain at the distance is moving when you move your VR headset. Think the last aspect was already been explained at GTplanet.
But this all is heavenly been compensated when reaching the top of the hill and looking down at the beautiful valley. :thumbsup:
Thanks for creating this.

Last edited:
Hi what a fun track!
I don't know if someone mentioned this already but if you're on the track passing the pit exit lane you can completely ignore the concrete blocks separating the pit lane and the track and drive right through them! Although this saves you maybe upto half a second, it does destroy the immersion somewhat. And gives a unfair advantage in a race. Would be great if the blocks where solid as they should be! For the rest a awesome track!

First of all, this is by far one of the most beautiful routes, from the flow, from the look, simply from everything.
This track has everything I love.
I've been sim racing for 5 years now, but this one left me with a big wow.
This is real art.
Thank you for this!
Is there a chance to experience this track in rF2?

Amazing tracks ! ... just an issue on the mini map ! thanks for sharing ...
... issue with mini map resolved (just open the file of the mini map , and save and it works ... )

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea