Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 314 20.2%
  • Boots

Votes: 63 4.1%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 152 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 1,025 66.0%

Shuttering Issues

Hello,
i have i pretty good computer, 968 black intel chip (3.2 g) running 2 480 gtx's all on water, this is the first game that i've ever got any shuttering at all ! i dont have a great internet connection (satellite),,, is it the internet connection or just graphic's settings, which BTW, where do you adjust them at ???

so what do you think, is the game a bit of a graphics hog or does it need a very good internet connection, this is the first game i've ever run without the content being installed on my HD,

thx for your time , mike,

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
I believe ATM it's a graphics hog and has yet to be optimized. As for where your settings are hit esc/options/video settings it helps to turn down or off shadow split, motion blur and use simple cube reflections until it's updated

RaceNut

Premium
Another thing to try is to reduce "Pre-rendered Frames" to 1 in your graphics card settings. I had occasional stuttering in RRRE until I changed this setting - cleared it right up.

Last edited:
can people say what equipment they are getting the stuttering on as it helps to try and give advice..

but as mentioned

shadow split off ,
cube maps on lowest setting *
try running fxaa off aswell (in game and on card profiler)

Andi

Emerson Meyer

Keep Fighting
Could someone please share nvidia and in game settings? So far, even after the patch and the tweaks above, my game performance is poor. I think something is not right with my settings. Thanks in advance!