Show pedal inputs?

Isn't there a HUD element that displays gas/brake/clutch inputs on the screen? I remember seeing a thread about this but couldn't find it.

How do I put such overlay on my screen?

Thanks

Yes, you are correct that there is a built in input meter now.

You need to go to the secondary controller options and scroll down the list a bit and then map a key so you can activate it. Then get out on track and press whichever button you mapped to turn the input meter on.

Also, if you want to adjust the default position of the input meter, see here. You will need to go to my documents / my games / simbin / R3E / user data / hud_options.xml and edit that file with the lines in that quoted post. This will move the input meter on screen to align with the mini-HUD in the bottom right corner of the screen.

• Deleted member 265787

Yes, you are correct that there is a built in input meter now.

You need to go to the secondary controller options and scroll down the list a bit and then map a key so you can activate it. Then get out on track and press whichever button you mapped to turn the input meter on.

Also, if you want to adjust the default position of the input meter, see here. You will need to go to my documents / my games / simbin / R3E / user data / hud_options.xml and edit that file with the lines in that quoted post. This will move the input meter on screen to align with the mini-HUD in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Can you say what the bind is called? Input Meter or sth else, because I can't find it.

Isn't there a HUD element that displays gas/brake/clutch inputs on the screen? I remember seeing a thread about this but couldn't find it.

How do I put such overlay on my screen?

Thanks
For everyone who searched this up and could not find it, what you have to do is bring your cursor to the far right on your screen and a popup with a lot of options should appear, scroll down until you find pedals and click on it then drag it to where u want. There is also a lot of other very nice things you can add to your gui

For everyone who searched this up and could not find it, what you have to do is bring your cursor to the far right on your screen and a popup with a lot of options should appear, scroll down until you find pedals and click on it then drag it to where u want. There is also a lot of other very nice things you can add to your gui
You're talking about Assetto Corsa, but this is the Raceroom forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back