Short track request

Hello everyone! Glad to be here on RD, and I can't wait to get my hands dirty with all the mods here :)

Speaking of mods, I may want someone to recreate a small karting track near me called Birmingham Wheels. It's a relatively short laptime- lap record is a 49.4 iirc- which is at risk of closing down due to the council wanting to install housing/a new warehouse there. I've had a bash at it myself in blender, but lo and behold... my skills kinda suck; hence why I'm asking for any kind soul to recreate it. I would be forever grateful if someone decides to take up the opportunity to help me here, and I could offer up payment if someone decides to make it.

If you are willing to take the time out of your day, I must mention one thing. The kerbs aren't actually kerbs at all- they're painted on. Also, I should probably mention that there's optional routes depending on what circuit is being run. Finally, there are floodlights for an optional night race, but that's up to you to decide whether you include them or not. I'll link a picture of the track so you can get the idea (it's the bigger one!), and I'll be able to give extra info when needed :)

Thank you for reading, and my eternal gratitude is out there for the hard working people out here creating some of the best mods for some of the best sim games out there!

Attachments

• Birmingham Wheels.jpeg
    Birmingham Wheels.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 28

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%