SFX-100 SimFeedback sponsorship ?

Hi all,

I am looking for a sponsor for the SimFeedback app.

I have ordered all the parts for the SFX-100, I am printing the STLs and I started experimenting with the electronics and app. Do I need to wait until I have the complete setup built before I find a sponsor ?

I'd like to get access to the owner's discord mainly, which I hope is more up-to-date than the SFX-100 website.

How should I go about finding a sponsor ?

Thanks!

Yeah I implemented my own MCU firmware on an ESP32 I had laying around and went with flyptmover...

Controlling the servos is pretty straightforward, just send a digital pulse for every step.
The auto homing feature is also pretty easy, just set the dir pin to high, pulse slowly and wait for the Treach signal from the driver. Assume that position is lowest (might want to add a few steps of margin).

The ESP32 also has WiFi so I put some debugging info on an HTTP server that shows me current position and target position.

I won't be paying 400 bucks for some hardware buttons and a screen :).

The only feature I miss is the "Spike Filter", whatever that is ? I am guessing it's just a lowpass ?

Last edited:
Sorry to necro this @Scotchy49, but did you get sponsorship in the end and if so was it worth it? I'm looking for a new project and this looks interesting, but I'm in no rush and leaning towards a bit of experimentation/learning so I would not need to follow things rigorously anyway

Ah, thank you!

Ok, clearly I need to do a bit more research :). I thought sponsorship was required to get hold of the design details.
you will find all design details and the software plus more here: https://opensfx.com/

The page still talks about sponsorships, but they do not exist anymore. the only existing limitation is, that no new members are allowed to the SFX100 discord (for whatever reasons)

Last edited:
you will find all design details and the software plus more here: https://opensfx.com/

The page still talks about sponsorships, but they do not exist anymore. the only existing limitation is, that no new members are allowed to the SFX100 discord (for whatever reasons)
Bummer I would really be interested in the discord just to be part of the community. Not planning to build anything yet but still I like talking to people about this kind of stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back