Setups?

Recently downloaded the 10th anniversary patch and my goodness is it a breath of fresh air for an already magnificent game. However, while I am able to compete well at some tracks (Imola, Monza, etc.), I've noticed that, regardless of how hard I'm pushing, I'm consistently off the pace at HQ Spa 2003 even though I'm racing in the faster cars on the grid (My best time in the Saleen is still only a 2:14, 2:13.1 in Lambo, 2:12.8 in 550 GT) and I'm starting to suspect it may relate to the setups. Does anyone have any knowledge of existing setups for that track or how I might go about modifying my setup to get faster?

Hi, I have a couple of setup packs, that I won't mind sharing with you by email (I don't know if I can share it here, so probably is safer to do that way).

Anyway, I'll leave here a couple of setup guides that might useful for everyone struggling to get a good setup, and needs some guidance...

One thing both guides are not clear is the anti-roll bar: to my understanding if I increase front anti-roll it will help the car turn, and decreasing it will save it from oversteering

I hope this serves of some help

Cheers

Attachments

• Simple Vehicle Setup Explanation.pdf
    243.6 KB · Views: 231
  • rfactor-f1-setup-guide.pdf
    201.7 KB · Views: 2,167

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues