F1 2012 Setup Bug

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Did my practice and found my ideal setup for my WIlliams, went to quali and managed to put it on 10th place. Setup was saved.

Came to do my race today, my setup reverted to the default and I was unable to load it due to parc feme rules. They need to fix it so that once parc feme rules are in effect that whatever setup you have, even if you close the game down stays the same.

Because of this I struggled big time in the race and only managed 14th

Did my practice and found my ideal setup for my WIlliams, went to quali and managed to put it on 10th place. Setup was saved.

Came to do my race today, my setup reverted to the default and I was unable to load it due to parc feme rules. They need to fix it so that once parc feme rules are in effect that whatever setup you have, even if you close the game down stays the same.

Because of this I struggled big time in the race and only managed 14th

I just read that CM are sorting that out in a patch for PC users today.. Console users like me will have to wait a little longer.. Couple of weeks usually

RaceDepartment Store

Monitor Mounting Screw and Spacer Kit includes: M4 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M5 x 14mm Hex Screw x 4 M6 x 16mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 x 20mm Hex Screw x 4 M8 Flat Washer x 4 M6 Flat Washer x 4 Rubber washer/spacer x 8 Official Racing Simulator of Alpine F1 Team and Official Flight...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Trak Racer monitor stand will suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor & 22-33” or 32” to 45” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction solid...
The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...