Setting pit strat during race

Hey all,

Fairly new to AC but really enjoying it and finding my feet in sim racing.

Question I have, mainly around multiplayer online races, is it possible to set the pit strategy during a race?
I have installed the pitstop mod app but authough I can tick the boxes and select fuel amounts it doesn't actually do it, I am still having to use keyboard whilst driving in the pit lane to set my options in the built in pit menu.

I realize I can set at the start of a race but adjusting on the fly would be super helpful.

Thanks all

I dont know this app. But to use an app instead of the build in pit stop menue, which can be accessed in the setup, you'll have to activate "Use mouse pit stop" in CM -> Settings -> AC -> Misc and "Use pitstop menu for mouse" in CM -> Settings -> AC -> System.

If you wanna stay with the build in system, this one can be usually activated by using the right joystick upwards at your wheel. In case you have one. ;)

I dont know this app. But to use an app instead of the build in pit stop menue, which can be accessed in the setup, you'll have to activate "Use mouse pit stop" in CM -> Settings -> AC -> Misc and "Use pitstop menu for mouse" in CM -> Settings -> AC -> System.

If you wanna stay with the build in system, this one can be usually activated by using the right joystick upwards at your wheel. In case you have one. ;)
For reference, this is where I found the app, it does show up and you can click in it but then when you pit noting happens - https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/pitstop-settings-app.19137/

I have enabled the menu for the mouse option but still a pain.

Thanks for replying @Pfalzdriver

Did you enable both settings?

I'm still using the precessor of the buildin pitmenue myself, Pitconfig, and its working like a charm ... if the settings are right. ;)

And test with a race session only. AFAIR the pit crew wont do anything within practice or track day. But for that I'm not a 100% sure.

Last edited:
I have a similar problem, but my wheel has no D-Pad/Joystick.
I have a (few) separate joysticks on the dashboard to use as blinker/cruisecontrol aso ( don´t ask ;)) so I don´t want to use Joytokey or similar. But I also didn´t find the possibility to map "pit instructions" to buttons.

Does anybody know a solution for that because the arrow keys in the race are extremely clunky and distracting.

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back