Server throws me back to inicial menu

Hello Guys,

I am having an issue that I already spent hours searching but I cant find any solutions.
I run a small drift server at home and everything works fine. (I use some custom tracks and the SDC Car Pack)

People seems to enjoy my server and I decided to open another one but this time on a an EC2 Amazon instance. The server loads up, I can see the server on the list and if I am using the SDC Car pack it works flawlessly so it means that the ports and everything else is OK.

The problem begins when I try to use either the MrTitan Car Pack or the SP Car Pack, I can still see the server, I can still connect, Starts loading all the things and then throws me back to the server list.

Another piece of information, all the car packs that I mentioned work on Single Player.

For the life of me I can't figure this one out, one thing that I noticed on the server logs was the fact that it says that the ini files inside the folder setups are missing, but the thing is that folder is empty and the SDC car pack works fine.

Anyone has any idea what might be?

Best Regards
AndreD.

Do you use the ACServer Manager to create the server files ?
If so, check if you didn't enable the "Fixed Setup" in the Cars/Entry List tab or in your entry_list.ini file if you haven't a line FIXED_SETUP= .... for one or more cars.

With no fixed setup in the folder setup of your server ... I really don't know what may happen in this case, maybe what you're noticing here ??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.