Resource icon

Misc Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track skin\ext_config 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
racinjoe013 submitted a new resource:

Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track skin\ext_config - Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track skin\ext_config

Track skin and alternative ext_config for Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track. It's a somewhat early release, but I feel it's good enough for others to enjoy. Expect future updates while I fine tune a few things. I'd still like to find better pine trees and balance their brightness with everything else.

The ext_config is Sergio's version with added seasonal adjustments. I included his original for you to be able to revert back with a simple file name change.

The skins change out all of...

Read more about this resource...

racinjoe013 updated Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track skin\ext_config with a new update entry:

Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen track skin\ext_config

Small tweaks here and there:

Textures:
-- Better color and lighting balance on the bushes and a few trees.
-- Removed some slight blue tint from the grass textures. If you prefer the grass color from the previous version, go into the skins folders and delete gravel_mult.dds. Rename gravel_mult_orginal.dds to gravel_mult.dds.

Ext_Config:
-- Reconfigured the ext_config setup, separating the grass and season changes from the PA announcer mod. This allows people who don't like it (like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back