Sell Selling My Whole Fanatec Setup - Midwest US

Hello everyone,

It saddens me to do this but it's probably time to let go of all my kit. I have a lot of work and family pressures that have not allowed me to sim race since 2021 so this is all just sitting in the way unfortunately. I'm in the central United States and everything you see in these pictures is for sale, but shipping the monitor and seat might be too difficult so I might sell those locally. Here's a run-down of everything:

• Fanatec Podium DD1 - $900 No box, in great shape. Includes USB cable and power supply.
  • SOIbxX5.jpg

• Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 w/ damper and bpk - $350 No box, in good shape. Includes RJ45 cable. BPK and damper really brought this piece of equipment alive. I have the other silicone pieces from the BPK I will include so you can adjust to your liking.
  • 1Hzh0Lo.jpg
  • 7CfYCBz.jpg
  • Fanatec CSL Elite Mclaren GT3 V2 w/ metal QR1 - $275 Again no box, in great shape. Only ever driven with gloves. Includes metal Clubsport quick release.
  • 7P45YIM.jpg
  • EY3icHE.jpg
  • Fanatec Porsche GT3 Suede Podium Bundle - $500 This is the whole bundle. Again in very great shape and very lightly used. Always driven with gloves.
  • Q4dVjdq.jpg

• Fanatec Clubsport Formula V2 w/ APM - $375 No box, includes an installed podium advanced paddle module. Although I always wore gloves with this wheel there is a small bit of matting on the grips. Tried to take a good pic. Otherwise in very good shape.
  • YkDow7o.jpg
  • bdHMV4c.jpg
  • Fanatec Clubsport Shifter V1.5 - $180 No box, includes RJ45 connector cable and 8020 mounting plate.
  • STaJPd6.jpg

• Sim Lab GT1 EVO Sim Chassis including monitor mount, seat mounting brackets, and seat slider, DD1 mount, and casters - $350 In fairly good shape, a few nicks here and there but nothing noticeable, would rate it 8-9/10 overall. Includes all the spare 8020 hardware I have. SOLD
  • HP Reverb G2 very slightly used but incl. box - $220 Rarely ever used this, maybe 2-3 hours of use. Got eye strain when I tried so it mostly has sat in its box, which is included along with the wands and all necessary cables. SOLD
I apologize for not really having boxes for anything, I moved earlier this year and most of those were thrown out or lost in the process.

Last edited:
Bumping this. I apologize I dropped off the face of the Earth, had some family things going on that caused me to put this on the back burner. Lowered some prices and the rig has been taken apart so everything is ready to ship. Items are also listed locally. If you dm'd me I know it's been almost two months but I will respond to you and you'll get first shot.

Some deals here. As FYI on your formula v2 wheel. You mention matting on the grips. Everyone should know that the matting is no issue. A little sonax suede / Alcantara cleaner ($10 +/- on Amazon for a bottle) will bring that grip back to look brand new! GLWS

Some deals here. As FYI on your formula v2 wheel. You mention matting on the grips. Everyone should know that the matting is no issue. A little sonax suede / Alcantara cleaner ($10 +/- on Amazon for a bottle) will bring that grip back to look brand new! GLWS
Thanks for the bump. I actually have alcantara cleaner for my MB and will brush up the alcantara on both wheels before sending to the buyer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.