Sefton

Tracks Sefton v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've been thinking of making some tracks of my own, but Race Track Builder is quite expensive and doesn't have a good reputation in the track modding scene of AC, for the most part, anyway... Forli Ring is a nice track that was made in RTB for AC though, and this one seems to be good quality too :)

Last edited:
I've been thinking of making some tracks of my own, but Race Track Builder is quite expensive and doesn't have a good reputation in the track modding scene of AC, for the most part, anyway... Forli Ring is a nice track that was made in RTB for AC though, and this one seems to be good quality too :)
The support from the creator of RTB is bad at the moment. Rather none. Working on the track was difficult at first before I figured out what to do. It's better now and I hope to improve further. I build the tracks according to my feelings and from my own racing experience :).

I can't update my review any more, but now I probably would give 5 stars to Sefton track. I have been driving around this track with many different cars and driving feels really great. Not that I think of it, the track is a little too clean. It would be great if there were some pieces of rubber on the edges of the track, and there were also tyre marks on the track. That way driving on the track would feel more like there were other drivers just a moment ago. Now there's a bit of an eerie vibe as the track area is so wide, the stands are empty and there are no tyremarks on the track. If DKcze you find some time, maybe you could add some wear and tear...please :). But I still, that the track is great! :thumbsup:

I can't update my review any more, but now I probably would give 5 stars to Sefton track. I have been driving around this track with many different cars and driving feels really great. Not that I think of it, the track is a little too clean. It would be great if there were some pieces of rubber on the edges of the track, and there were also tyre marks on the track. That way driving on the track would feel more like there were other drivers just a moment ago. Now there's a bit of an eerie vibe as the track area is so wide, the stands are empty and there are no tyremarks on the track. If DKcze you find some time, maybe you could add some wear and tear...please :). But I still, that the track is great! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reviews and observations. I'm working on adjustments. I just have to figure out how to get the spectators to the stands so that there is no white background. I would also like to have tiremarks on the track, but I do not have any good data :).

Last edited:
DKcze updated Sefton with a new update entry:

Sefton v1.2

Sefton - a race track that offers technically demanding corners combined with faster and flowing sections, many elevation changes and lots of opportunities for breathtaking overtakes . A fun track where it is a pleasure to race. Enjoy!

Track made by me in RTB

Improvements:
AI
line
Starting grid
Pit box

Added:
L
ights along the track for night races
(copy the contents of the extension folder to the file
"steamapps \ common \...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.2%