Seemoingly Randon DQs

I've been tryng the new online races. Like them, but in the last two races I have been kicked out of th erace and shown as having been disqualified. I'm not given any info as to why I was DQed and I get no in game message telling me I'm in breach of any rule, flag.
Anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

I've been tryng the new online races. Like them, but in the last two races I have been kicked out of th erace and shown as having been disqualified. I'm not given any info as to why I was DQed and I get no in game message telling me I'm in breach of any rule, flag.
Anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?
was it a night race? Did you manually flash headlights? (or neglect to turn them on in the first place?) I rarely use Automatic helps, but two I do, Wipers and Headlights. That saves some button assignments and relieves you of keeping track of them. Also there is now an assignment for flashing lights, use that instead of turning the lights on/off/on.

Thanks Dave. No it was a Rookie Race - Radical SR3 at Portland. I don't recall flashing lights or anything like that. I've trkied two Radical/Portland races and got DQed from both. I should add that I have successfully taken part in a few rF2 multiplayer races using the new multiplayer system without issue. So it seems to be a new problem (for me).

was it a night race?

O think this could be it. I tried the same race today. As I went to the grid my black box briefly said something about headlights being required. Turned the headlights on and got to the end of the race without issue. It never did get 'dark', but I assume that this was the issue.

Thought I'd update just in case anyone else was having this 'issue'.

Thanks for the tip.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea