SEBRING 2022 Skin + New AI Racing line

Tracks SEBRING 2022 Skin + New AI Racing line V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MEDIIZA Designs submitted a new resource:

SEBRING 2022 Skin - 2022 track skin for Sebring from Reboot Team for AC

View attachment 618911
View attachment 618913View attachment 618912View attachment 618915View attachment 618914

Something i always wanted to try is Track skinning... The Reboot Version is great but some ads are off to this year so i tried my best to change everything and create good looking signs. Not everything is accurate, cause some things are not that easy to replace.

Anyways... i hope you guys enjoy this content and...

Read more about this resource...

MEDIIZA Designs updated SEBRING 2022 Skin with a new update entry:

New AI Racing line and updated Tracklimits

View attachment 619116

Thanks to @Soul_EvolutionLG for this collab!

I asked him if he could create a new AI Racing line. I think he did an amazing job. Lap times are great and i had no big crashes with many AI cars. Also Sunset Bend is really smooth now.

In addition to the AI changes, the Tracklimits at T16 got fixed. You now can drive a bit further to the left than before.

I hope you guys like this update and have fun driving with it!

Thanks for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey , Awesome job, really fantastic !!

I only notice the AI spline on the main straight at start, some time collision on the right.
It is possible to put a little bit in the middle?

Thankyou :)

MEDIIZA Designs updated SEBRING 2022 Skin + New AI Racing line with a new update entry:

New colors and Hotel!

View attachment 619323View attachment 619324

Colors... Another thing thats really important for me to be accurate. Every Texture got an rework and is now pretty accurate.

AI and Tracklimit fixes will follow!

BIG THANKS for over 1K downloads! That just shows me how many Sebring fans are out there!

Anyways... hope you like this update and have fun driving with it!

See ya

Hi, first of all thanks!
I noticed two issues for the AI (latest cars used are the RSS LMGT):
— start/finish line, where some cars move towards the wall on the right hand side, grazing it and almost stopping there at every lap.
— first corner on the left, the cars block each other right there, on the left hand side wall, especially at the start of the race.

Hi, first of all thanks!
I noticed two issues for the AI (latest cars used are the RSS LMGT):
— start/finish line, where some cars move towards the wall on the right hand side, grazing it and almost stopping there at every lap.
— first corner on the left, the cars block each other right there, on the left hand side wall, especially at the start of the race.
Yea i noticed these problems too! I will look into that and wil try to fix that. If it will not work i just put the OG AI line frpm Reboot back in there. Thanks!

MEDIIZA Designs updated SEBRING 2022 Skin + New AI Racing line with a new update entry:

AI line Fix + New Ad signs and Track colors!

The AI racing line and crash problems should be fixed now!

If any problems still occur, text me!

View attachment 622059View attachment 622058

The new Track surface is much more like the real thing! a bit warmer and brighter!

View attachment 622060

This is also a new Floodlight Trailer skin i made.
Looks much more realitic and cleaner!

As always i...

Hello. I am brand new to the world of AC modding, and came across this mod and wanted to download it. I tried putting it into CM and a message popped up saying the track wasnt supported. Does this mod come with the track, or do I need to download that separately?

Still having AI Issues with this track. I have made new Sidelines for other tracks and fast lane, but this track does not seem to take new lines. There are a couple of sidelines that are way on the outside of the track that make the AI run off the road and then crash before or after a Turn. They also sometimes go too hard into the final turn with the bumps and lose control and spin out. Any fixes or for this or reasons why the AI Sidelines wont save?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.