AC Seat Leon TCR @ Cadwell Park - Tuesday 29 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi Craig
i sign out on this track. It will be no race just bumping other cars (you will be bumped or you have to bump). The track ist so small nobody can overtake without the driver in the front make a mistake or you bumo him away).
So sorry but that is nothing for me
hape

hi Craig
i sign out on this track. It will be no race just bumping other cars (you will be bumped or you have to bump). The track ist so small nobody can overtake without the driver in the front make a mistake or you bumo him away).
So sorry but that is nothing for me
hape

Sorry but I have to disagree, I love the track and the challenge it offers the driver ..narrow and hard to pass..there are many real life events held there today, thankfully the real drivers love a challenge :thumbsup:

Sorry but I have to disagree, I love the track and the challenge it offers the driver ..narrow and hard to pass..there are many real life events held there today, thankfully the real drivers love a challenge :thumbsup:
hi Craig
its only my oppinion. I drive with Erik this Sunday. He drives about 1.5 seconds faster than i can do. But he drives behind me and had no chance to overtake without bumping me off (which he didn't do). But at some point he was so close that he touched the back of my car and turned around. So it might be a problem that i'm such a slow virtual driver (and in real life i'm much slower). But as i said its not a criticism on your decision its only my oppinion after testing.
You do (as i ever said) a really great job on making every week this event happening.
Will look at next event but sorry this time i'm out.
hape

Just spent almost another 2 hrs trying to find the problem with running the TLC version online, sorry I failed, I am totally stumped ..will try contacting Shaun (the Author) but will have to use the "Cup" version for now, as previously stated.

Car and track are new to me and little time to practice so if there's still room and you can use a carrier for the red lantern, you can sign me up.

No problem, don't expect any overtaking by me. But blue flags is another story ....:p

The last time (first & only) I raced here was with Mazda mx5 car (Nov. '18). There wasn't any blue flags, but the air was blue & the race was full of incidents. I'm gonna stay @ the back too, where it's safe :laugh:

The last time (first & only) I raced here was with Mazda mx5 car (Nov. '18). There wasn't any blue flags, but the air was blue & the race was full of incidents. I'm gonna stay @ the back too, where it's safe :laugh:

Trust me it is not so safe at the rear Patrick ...we have raced GT3 here before, now that was a bit much, but this car drives like it is on rails ..admittedly I am not driving at the speed of some of you ..you know who are (lol pretty much everybody) but she is a very stable car and I see no reason why you could not race side by side for 50% of the circuit ...just my opinion

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.