Seat Ibiza Kitcar 1998 NetworkQ Rally - Gardemeister

EA Sports WRC Seat Ibiza Kitcar 1998 NetworkQ Rally - Gardemeister 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey ehera, I'm trying to get into the games' "Catalogue" file with Asset Editor, but it only seems to be able to open .uasset files and all of the data for the Catalogue file gets exported in the .uexp file. Know any way around this?

What is you're saying "Catalogue" file?
When I use Asset Editor, first using FModel and "export as .uasset", it'll be exported both .uasset and .uexp. Then open .uasset, edit, and save, so both .uasset and .uexp are changed.

What is you're saying "Catalogue" file?
When I use Asset Editor, first using FModel and "export as .uasset", it'll be exported both .uasset and .uexp. Then open .uasset, edit, and save, so both .uasset and .uexp are changed.
I mean the catalogue file found at WRC\Content\WRC\Catalogue. When I export it I get both files, but all of the data I want to edit is in the uexp file and Asset Editor doesn't seem to be able to open uexp files, so I can't access the data

I mean the catalogue file found at WRC\Content\WRC\Catalogue. When I export it I get both files, but all of the data I want to edit is in the uexp file and Asset Editor doesn't seem to be able to open uexp files, so I can't access the data
ok I understood.
Those tools features are very limited, so we can't edit files what the tools can't openable or editable. Some of my mods are edited directly with hex editor.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%