• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

Season calendar CheatTable 2020Edition - Cheat Engine table for editing Career season calendar

Remember to backup your saves before making any changes using the Cheat Table

This a port of my F1 22 SCE CT for F1 2020.
Includes scripts for both DX11 and DX12 versions of the game.

From my quick test, seemed to work fine, but if any issue arises, pop it in the discussion and I'll try to sort it out.

Function wise its identical of its F1 22 v0.1.1 counterpart.

Usage is...

Read more about this resource...

Almost True F1 2020 Season! Thank You!
20220811193430_1.jpg

• Deleted member 147278

Hey mate, this mod is great! Will you bring the driver transfer cheat table one also to this game? That will be amazing. I have both in F1 22. This 2 mods combine perfect, so hope you can do it. Thank you so much!

Dunno what I´m doing wrong (sticking to the tutorial). It changes the calendar in my season results and it shows me the picture of the track I loaded in but then during the 2nd phase of loading I get an infinte black screen and an error saying "Error reading data. Please verify the integrity of the game cache"

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar CheatTable 2020Edition with a new update entry:

PSA : Important thing's I've missed, and You should be aware of.

Alright, since I personally didn't do much testing beyond seeing if the script works and disabling Monaco transfers due potential issues. I seem to have missed handful of other things, which @M_RC covers in his review if you're planning to use this cheat table or already have used it. I suggesting giving that review a little read to be aware of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Omg...I was just about to return to F1 2020 and download this mod and it's gone....what should i do now...? Does anyone had a copy of this and doesn't mind sharing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back