SEASON 9 RACE 5 - Preperation thread

Notice that the track offers higher grip than the usual tracks do. It's hard to tell your brain that you can push more than usually.

@Dino, I'm glad to see our vids helping each other to improve. :)

What is the 86% Kennett? 86% of normal dry grip or 86% of normal wet grip? Is wet grip normally 86% or lower? Not that it will make any difference to my driving... but I am interested.

here my Race-setup.
Wings 2/14 tires mediums and fuel for manage 16laps in sureness :) 2 pit stop give us many chance for the strategy
I tried in monday club race softs tires and after ~10 laps you feel the consumption again after 15 laps your box call and say :Alert no more tires you are on rims :D no nice whitout grip do Hairpin and Spoon curve for example:)

PS usual Reik (old)setup for start (setup thread) Thanks mate:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Race Suzuka.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 209
Another great Sunday practice stints with Valter and Peter THANKS GUYS :thumbsup: ..( Nico and kurt were missing this time )..

I had very close fight with Peter for 12 laps, then when i tried to overtake him on the 130R while i made sure there was enough room to my right but again the usual thing happened ( the lag story ) .

I uploaded the video for awareness purpose :geek: as This track is very unforgiving.:rolleyes: .

I uploaded my modified racing setup that i got from Valter that he modified it based on Reik setup :)

Attachments

• REIK VALTER COOL TIRE.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 229

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play