Season 9 Race 10 Hockenheim - Weather

Hello fine racers.

The first forecast for the German event:

Periods of longer medium-light rains and cloudy weather are common here, but also medium intensity showers. Overall the chance for rain sometime during a session is 45 %.

The second forecast will be posted on tuesday next week at 19 sharp UTC.

-----------------------

I present to you the second forecast for Hockenheim:

There is a decreased risk for rain during this event, except for the practise session, where light to medium rain is expected.

Thanks Daniel. Since the race is next week, maybe we'll have a 3rd forecast with something more unstable, wetter... ;)
:)

I guess this situation is unpresedented, so it would be Daniel who makes up the law.

You see Daniel, there was a mistake in the calendar, the last race was planned for the 19th, it took us some time to sort it out. Believe it or not, I was about to tell you in this thread, then I noticed you had just posted the forecast (the time was 8.00pm scando-time), so I didn't bother as I didn't really see any problems. But it is up to you how you wish to solve it :)

Is there anything to solve? This time we know the 2nd forecast one week before the event instead of one day. But that's not a problem at all because it leaves us with many possible scenarios to happen. ;) :thumbsup:

PS: As always when christmas comes closer, there are more wishes spread out into the world (or to the weather god ;)). So now that there's one more week time it looks like the wish for more weather related influence on the last race is growing again. :whistling::rolleyes:

PPS: In real life the weather can change much during a week :p ;) *hint* *hint*

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies