Season 8 - Media

Media Thread - Season 8

Here you can post Pictures:
1. Make a screenshot ingame (press shift and tab to see the screenshot key)

2. Upload the screenshot or any other image file to an uploading site like http://tinypic.com/ :
-Click browse and select your picture
-Click "Upload now" (and make the test, just write down what you read in the picture)
-Copy the link in the 4th line "Direct Link for Layouts"

3. Make a post in the forum and press the "Insert/edit image" button right over the post that you are writing

4. Paste the Image URL that you copied before

Or Videos:
To post an ingame video you have to use a recording software like fraps and then upload the file to youtube. Then in the forum there is a Media button next to the "Insert/edit image" button where you paste the youtube link of the uploaded video.

0_4w6_IMG1736.png

0_4w6_IMG1736.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's okay with you if I open a thread where everyone can post pictures and videos all around Presto GP wich may not be Race related, Ive seen those threads in other leagues and found them very useful.
I played around a bit with the ENBSeries graphic mod for GTR Evo and I'm quite impressed about what is possible, what do you think?

I remember testing the ENB series with RBR a long time ago. I felt it made things too blurry for me and a little bit too dark. But maybe I was just not able to adjust it well. :)

btw: very good start mate!

Could somebody post a easy step by step walkthrough on how to post pictures here, and then Jonas can incorporate the recipe into the first post perhaps?

I have a picture of my rig that I would wish to post in this thread :)

yes I see what the problem was, you have to click the image again what is not said on the site for some reason
heres the right link Nico
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/524/29012012074.jpg (I think, it has changed the size which is not necessary)
And it seems that you really have to register before you get the link which Is not necessary on other uploading pages.

I wrote a short instruction for another uploading page which to me seems easier to use and it wont change the size
Its edited in the first post

By the way great picture!! And we have exactly the same wheel :D

Congratulations Daddy Reik and welcome to the world Timo :)

I am happy to hear that all is well with mother and child. This must be an amazing time for you! And thank you for sharing those special pictures :)

On another topic I might adopt that rear view mirror you use. Until now I have used the look behind button, but my brain is not able to proccess fast enough what is left and right, so I think such a mirror would be helpful to me.

thx very much Nico :) It's indeed amazing...

about mirrors: I'd like to use real mirrors too, if they'd work well and show the world behind like real mirrors do. But as long as they're not correct like in this and other mods, I use the virtual mirror in the middle. I know it's not very realistic but I need it for saftey reasons.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.9%