Season 6 Race 3 Imola - Setup thread

Hi Guys,

my PB with this setup is 121-47 , slightly slower than my last year PB of 121-418 ..

i attached the replay but it is showing wrong timing on the top right..

i can see Reik, zizzo and Mark to be wwwway muh faster :tongue:, they might have better product then:rolleyes:...

cheers

Attachments

• Anthony q imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Imola_110219_1546_Qualify HOT LAP.Vcr
    119.4 KB · Views: 308
:offtopic:

erhm, cough

Jim

Oops, I feel a bit of a .... now. hehe

Here's my hot lap from last night. I ran slightly wide on the Rivazza exits. Sorry about that.
More practice required to keep it within the track boundaries. But do we need to discuss the lines?

EDIT: I "fixed" my running wide at the Rivazza's, but now it seems I ran ever so slightly wide at Turn 6 Villeneuve. Sorry. It is only a 121.4 again but a PB 4 me; new replay uploaded...

Attachments

• Imola_110219_2233_Qualify HOT LAP.Vcr
    184.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Anthony q imola 2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Imola_110225_2205_Qualify HOT LAP.Vcr
    123.7 KB · Views: 284
A small update...this time comes with an Aussie pink " Bra" :cool:..

I reduced the wings to 5/29 and stiffened the rear for those who like it stiff :D, it is more responsive but beware when riding the curbs ..

Attachments

• Anthony Q Imola update.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 290
Hy Folks,

I decided to upload two setups as they are a bit different. The "Jere" setup ("a"-version) developed in the winter break, when Jere and I had some fun on the server. Most work on it is from Jere, with tweaks to suit my style. It feels a bit understeering, but you can realy push and punish the car.
I'm able to drive 1:19:8xx with it and maybe 2 tens quicker.

Some days ago, I tryed to test the Nürburgring setup to have the car more "flexible" with quicker response. This setup in origin was from Mark, with my tweaks to suit Nürburgring and again tweaks now to fit Imola. It's handling more tricky, but you can play more with the car. :tongue:

I attached the quickest lap, a 1:19:406. Under strict judging it must be called illegal, because I was a bit wide on the exit curb between the two Rivazza corners. But it's hard to judge from the cockpit if you have two wheels on the line or slightly outside the lines. In the events qualy and race I'd never push that hard, just to stay legal and safe.

I decided to attache the lap, so others can see what could be a good line here and there... :cool:

have fun :D

Attachments

• Jere-Reik-Imola-F1 a.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Reik-FPES-Imola-1-19-406.Vcr
    158.6 KB · Views: 308
  • Reik-Imola-F1 da.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 315
that is tooooooo:f1:..

Reik beware -----Vale fans want him to win his home race and rumours in the paddock saying that his Cousins are ready to step in with some good quality Italian spikes:hammer::tongue::)

HAHAHAHAH mate hope that happen but to win against Reik spikes not much better a big and strong chain linked to a pole:wink:

Ha, ha! :tongue:

The most I'm afraid of that somehow my garage gets unlocked mysticaly already before qualy, so I wouldn't even have a car. I bet running around the circuit wouldn't bring me the pole. :redface:

I thought I'd done a decent legal lap, on closer inspection maybe not:redface:

Set up is miles away atm so I don't think it's gonna help anyone if I post it yet

Jim

Attachments

• Imola_110223_1042_Qualify HOT LAP.Vcr
    88.8 KB · Views: 269

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.0%