Season 6 Race 1 Silverstone - Setup thread

Here is the setup I used for the practice race. I made the first race with mediums, and the second with hards. I'll edit this post for any updates or when I have a qual setup.

View attachment Nico_F1_Race.svm

Setup updated : stiffer ARB, more negative camber, revised gearing. That will be my race setup. Thank you for posting your setups, it's long to test them but lot of useful information in them.

Big thanks to Jere, I'm using his setup but with 10-15% more brake pressure depending on race/quali. For me it is really hard to try a lot of different setups because I don't have a good sensation of what the setup changes do, so I need a lot of practice with each setup to really feel it. My own setup was too dangerous for me to use.

Hi guys
Here I got 3 race set ups,
Turbo_race: 6/33, vey stable with high down force
Turbo_Race_1: 3/28
Turbo_Reik_Race: this one is based on Reik race set up, I changed the wings to 3/25, and few other little things to suite my driving, is stable and fast.
I ‘m going for hard tyres, I believe is the way to go.
Good luck everyone.
AquaVista Racing

Attachments

• turbo_race.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 237
  • turbo_race_1.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 225
  • turbo_reik_race.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 263
FYI

I'm now using a derivative of Jere's set up, not that mine was bad, far from it, but I tried Jere's and after a few tweaks I found it to be about the same speed wise (for me at least) but far more stable and less likely to kill me:)

I have increased the rear ARB (quite a lot), took 2 clicks off the rear wing and increased the brake pressure to 90%

It works for both Q and race, hard tyres for race definitely:cool:

Jim

Hi all racers.

Thanks for all setups, think it will be jere setup i will take in the qual if i can make it need to come home from fodball and make some laps before race. race i will take jere setup and some more wing 3/25 and hard tires, donut think i will start in the top this time. sorry for not post any setup this time, but donot have time for it..

see u all on track

Mark Sørensen

i dunno who the hell's setup im using or gonna use, so im gonna thank everyone for the contributions made here, good to see nobody is holding back with their setups and once i get back to a bit of normality ill be posting mine too.

Thanks guys!

I will use my own:) setup with one click more front wing and +5 click rear wing. The setup is a compilation of stolen components from the real craftsmen's work. The 2011 version of the Hansson Honda is very fast, so watch it guys:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back