SEASON 10 Race 5 SEPANG INCIDENT REPORT

no problem Peter:) I see also inside your car and must say that after mine first inpression that you are too speed in approach but I appear suddenly in your line and so no more chance for you, in true I thought I had left more space but was not so;).When I see that you are stopped on track for wait me ( I had no doubt:thumbsup:) I drive at zig zag for say you all ok forward with the battle but my car was a bit shaky ( I did the stupid:D) so lift feet and Kurt pass me:roflmao:
Conclusion. we are here for the competition we push or try to push and this incident is part of race so go ahead for the next race mate:)

small touch off the start line with marko, i got a great start, he didnt and when i pulled out to pass the speed diffrence was too great so i touched his back tyre, no harm done to me and none to marko, sorry

No problem David, actually you just helped me to get some speed after my bad start. Sorry for bad start, my gearing was not the best one for starting.

Small touches with Helder and Sean when battling for positions, but I would not call them incidents. Otherwise nothing to report :thumbsup:

No incident to report :)

Just to give some constructive feedback to Valter's clip, my thought is that you (Valter) fell too far behind after t1 and should have settled behind Vince instead of challenging for t2.

(When I make comments like this, it is 100% technically speaking. Practically speaking I see two (three) great racers having some great battles, and the small "incident" is a small price to pay :thumbsup:
However, I see the value of everybody saying what they think as often as they can, to continually see if we are all "syncronised".)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%