• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Searching for someone who play pcars 2 with dd1 fanatec for help

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by R1jerome, Jun 10, 2019.

1. R1jerome

R1jerome

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys. I'm sorry if my english is not 100% comprehensible, i'm french.
    I have a serious request for a friend of mine who bought a podium DD1 wheel base recently. He plays with me online on project cars 2 near since 2 years now but infortunately, it's impossible with its fanatec podium.
    It's incomprehensible, the podium DD1 works with AC, ACC, Raceroom but not with pcars 2. It's never detected by the game, it's impossible to calibrate it, steer left or right, shift up or down isn't recognized also.
    Someone here may be knows the right method ? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

2. hotak

hotak

Ratings:
    +32
    the game wasn't patched for the Fanatec DD wheels, so you'll have to calibrate them in the "generic wheel" profile, but it should get recognized anyway.
    Maybe try to ask on the official forum, maybe someone with a direct drive wheel (also non fanatec) will be able to help you calibrating it in pCars

3. R1jerome

R1jerome

Ratings:
    +0
    That's the problem, even in generic wheel, the wheel base is not recognized at all.

4. ko41

ko41
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    The DD1 and DD2 need to be set to V2.5 mode for Project Cars 2. Set it to V2.5 mode before you start the game.

KO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.